To set a field in your form to a numeric one:
- Download and open this example project in QGIS
- From the layer panel, right-click on Points layer and select Properties
- In the new window, select Attributes form
- Select Number field under the right column (Available Widgets)
- Under the Widget Display:
- Under Widget Type section:
- Select Range for widget type
Ensure to save and synchronise your project.
To use the numeric widget in your form from Input:
- Open Input on your device and from Projects > Explore download lutraconsulting\test_forms
- Open the project
- Select Record and add a point
- The form will appear
- Under Group1 tab, you can type within the box under Number field:
Further details about number fields and their configuration with the range widget can be found here).