When collecting data, you may want to apply constraints to certain field(s) so that the correct information is entered.
To set up the default value for x field:
- Download and open this example project in QGIS
- From the layer panel, right-click on survey layer and select Properties
- In the new window, select Attributes form
- Select number field under the right column (Available Widgets)
- Under the Constraints:
- Select Not null
- Select Enforce not null constraints
- For Expression type “number” >= 1
- Select Enforce expression constraint
- Open Input on your device and from Projects > Explore download documentation\form_setup
- Open the project
- Select Record and add a point
- The form will appear
- Under Data tab, you need to set the Number of plants: and the value should be more than or equal 1.